About My Gay Travel Guide
Since first going online in 2011, this website has had a few different iterations. In its current form, the website aims to highlight gay travel news and tips for gay travelers around the world. With a smart but friendly tone, articles on mygaytravelguide.com have proven popular on social media. The website has been featured on popular gay lifestyle websites such as Unicorn Booty and Queerty.
Each section of the travel site is curated by our team of contributors. Do you have a story or news item that you feel would be appropriate to share with this website’s audience? Get in touch!
- LATEST NEWS: The latest travel news from LGBT travel agents and operators, with special highlights from gay-friendly travel companies and other announcements.
- PERSONAL STORIES: A gay travel blog and space for travelers from around the world to share their personal travel stories.
- TRAVEL TIPS: Hand-picked travel tips for MyGayTravelGuide readers including packing tips, travel technology and general travel guides.
- GAY RIGHTS: News and updates on gay rights and LGBT issues around the world.
- DESTINATIONS: Travel updates from gay and lesbian destinations, including personal gay blogs and travel tips. Also includes hotel, restaurant and nightlife reviews.
- PRIDE & EVENTS: Photos and travel information on gay pride and other queer events around the world (including film festivals!).
Interested in becoming a contributor? We’re always looking for new LGBTQ writers, so if you identify as such and have a story (or photos) to share, please get in touch.
Adam Groffman is a gay travel blogger and writes the internationally popular blog, Travels of Adam. He founded MyGayTravelGuide.com in 2011 to share personal stories about his own gay travel adventures and has since grown the website into a reputable site with useful gay travel tips from contributors around the world. His interests include fiction books, marketing and, naturally, traveling. Contact Adam.